What is it?
What is it?
For any of the seven conditions listed below, we can make the appropriate corrections using Permanent Cosmetic Techniques.
- If your lips are too small: We can exaggerate the lip line slightly.
- If your lips are too large: We implant pigment inside of the natural lip line.
- If your lips are flat: We use a lighter shade of pigment in the Cupid’s bow.
- If we need to restore your natural lip line: We outline your lips to create a symmetrical lip line.
- If your lips droop: We draw the bottom lip line slightly up and out at the corners to give your lips a lift.
- If you need a defined Cupid’s bow: We can define the bow with colors that range from the softest pink- to coral- to a soft red.
- If your lips have uneven tones, hyper-pigmentation or hypo-pigmentation: We blend a color to balance your natural lip color.
A WORD OF CAUTION:
Everyone has blue undertones in their lips. Some have more than others. Your technician needs to take this into consideration when choosing your ‘cool’ or ‘warm’ lip pigment color.
Why should I have this procedure?
Luscious…Full… Pouty... Sultry... Kissable… By having lip color applied you will have fantastic looking lips all day and night. You may apply a lipstick or gloss over your color for a more dramatic look.
Full including Liner
Price includes design, custom color, and a 6 week color refresher.
Before + After Case Studies
Get Started Today.
Schedule your 30 minute consultation to learn more about the benefits and possibilities with permanent makeup by Flawless.